Thursday, May 28, 2009

You’re so Busted



Whatever your name is, just turn yourself in. The Feds already know that it was you that robbed that post office. If anyone sees a guy around town with a hat, glasses, and a hankerchief covering the rest of his face, take no action to apprehend this person yourself and call the authorities!

I mean, are you kidding me? They think they are going to catch someone with that picture? Really? I bet that guy who robbed that post office has to be pretty pumped up right about now because he knows there’s NO WAY he’s going to get caught. That is more non-descript than the famous Unabomber sketch. (Unabomber had a sweet ‘stache by the way—I’ve always admired his mustache.)



Can you imagine our thief’s reaction if he saw this sketch of himself? “Sweet! I thought that the postman might have seen the color of my hair, but looking at that sketch, I don't think he did. I think I’m going to get away with it! Which one should I rob next?” This might be my favorite pencil sketch ever.

I came across this the other day and wanted to share with the world. In my case, that means 5 people. Wow, I'm popular. Should I challenge Ashton to a Twitter race? I bet I could blow him out of the water.