Sunday, March 7, 2010

White Pine Tour

Made it out for a quick tour in LCC with Nate, Greg and Greg's friend. The friend had to be home by 9a, so it was one & done unfortunately. Alarm at 4:15, skinning by 5:30 or so. We headed up White Pine to the top of no name bowl and skied back down into White Pine. The best blower snow of the year by far. I like to call it "ego snow" because it is so easy to ski, it makes you feel like a rad skier.

A little bummed to miss the CROWBAR race in Logan as I've looked forward to it all winter, but my left leg is still pretty bruised up from the incident two weeks ago. I'm pumped for the powderkeg this weekend though.

Who says men can't wear pink?


LCC South ridgeline.


Das Pfieff. Notice the wind at the summit.


I haven't had the best luck with cameras so I had to lift these images from Nate's facebook. Thanks Nate!

1 comment:

Mindy Caldwell said...

Those are really breathtaking pictures. Glad you had a good time!