Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Church

Sometimes I take my phone to church so I know what time it is, etc. I teach Sunday school and need to know what time it is and I don't own a watch. Anyways, trying to prevent a meltdown at church, I gave Trenton my phone to play some games.

Well, apparently he knows how to take videos. I just discovered a half dozen videos of people seated around us at church.

This nice kid entertained T for a while


I'm just guessing here, but apparently the subject in video #1 took the phone and taped T. I don't think he liked it.


Where was I when this was going on? Wrestling a spirited two-year-old sitting right next to Trenton so I have no idea how I missed it.

8 comments:

KDAY said...

Best videos on the web for sure! Well done Trenton.

Andrea said...

This is awesome! T's face is so priceless.

s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

Trenty looks like he's on the brink! He's about to lose it!
"Get me out of here!!!" I LOVE IT

Shannon said...

I'm not sure why I find that so funny, but I loved it. :)

Jami said...

Maybe it's the way close-up, the mad face on Trenton, the fact that Layne and I had no CLUE that this was all going on. The fact that the boy looked like he felt awkward about this little dude taking his picture, the fact that he decided to take a movie back at him. I don't know, but something about it has cracked me up multiple times a day for the last couple of days. :)

Jami said...

or the fact that Trenty is facing backwards with his little hands gripping the bench....and that everyone else is singing a hymn.....

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I'm going to do you a favor and send Supernanny to your house next week.

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing. Was there ever a "get-me-out-of-here" face better than Trenton's? That is so funny...