Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food for thought

I'm not really the type to have irrational fears. Jami is claustrophobic, others are scared of spiders, my mom is PETRIFIED of heights, (Sidenote: My Mom refused to walk up the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philly several years ago because she was afraid that she'd just run and jump off--It is hard to jump when you won't even get within 20 feet of the chest high railing though) and some people are scared of having names published on websites. Is this irrational? i dont know. ive just noticed some people protect their identity alot and speak in code while others post full names of people & places. i am with the latter group. should i be worried? by the way i posted this on my phone so i am aware the punctuation is terrible.

4 comments:

Nate Page said...

Nathan Page
P.O. Box 73
Kaysville, UT 84037
5'10" Brown eyes, brown hair
801-589-1645
natepage1@msn.com

Jami said...

Haha Nate. :)

Layne said...

LOL! That is so funny. I'm gload you won't be "going private" with your blog. I can count on you to keep it real.

Andrew Spencer McAdams said...

Return to Chris Snyder is at the Roadside Crag past Miguel's. It is a very classic climb and I've come close to redpointing it. If you ever need a climbing partner at the Red, find me and we can make it happen.