Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Phone Photo Dump

I take pictures with my phone occasionally and never do anything with them. At some point I might make a book out of the stuff I've written on here. There's a lot of memories associated with some of these pictures so I thought that I'd include them here.

Snowbasin in early summer.

Ben Eaton in his own Private Idaho at City of Rocks. Ben led the route so maybe this is someone else??

They grow up so quickly. Thank goodness for pictures.
Opening day with two of my favorite dudes.

The Ogden Raptors. It had been years since I'd been to a baseball game. A great time and I think our seats were $1.



Apres climb with the Txertudis in Fountain Green. Sorry Marian, you're kind of blurry.
T's first rodeo. Mayor Mike got some excellent seats right above the corrals where the bulls  come out.

Bountiful Peak in summer with the kids.

Kind of generic summit. It's fun to see it in the summer--I'm used to seeing everything  covered in snow up there.

Fruit fly trap with an important message for the fruit flies. These actually work pretty well.

So apparently East Canyon reservoir gets pretty low in the fall... Who knew? 

Mayor Mike in Blue at the Tour of Utah.

 My most memorable days (as a kid) experiencing the trauma at Nordic Valley were
because of my ski patroler dad. Patrolling well into his sixties. 

Tuesday night date night with  Sadie. We'd go to the climbing gym, then
out to Farr's Ice Cream in Ogden.
Neighbors getting ready for the fourth of July. It took over an hour to light them all off.

This guy joined us this year. Kinda fun to have a squishy baby around the house.

Please don't ever grow up okay?

Anytime we're going somewhere they have to jump in the snow first. Kids...


No comments: