Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My hand

So I went skiing with Kday a couple months ago and hurt my thumb pretty good skiing down the Mt. Ogden chute. I had an awkward fall and my thumb got all bruised and swollen. The gamekeeper's thumb. Ouch. Good thing I'm a lefty because I couldn't use it for anything. It still actually hurts doing certain things like opening doors. Should I be concerned?

It got pretty discolored.


And swollen.


I had to pick up my Sis at the airport a few weeks ago and I realized one way in which Utah is way di5fferent than Cali. The airport scene. The moms of those guys were right on their shoulders the whole time at the baggage claim. Ah, the memories.

I felt underdressed being around the Scruggs.


Just in case Brad forgot English, they made the sign in Spanish.

No comments: