Saturday, March 23, 2013

Farmington Triathlon

Today I did an inadvertent triathlon. I was planning a duathlon (bike & ski), a flat tire forced me to run in ski boots for several miles. I should mention that I was pushing a bike the whole time... It must have been quite the sight to see. Luckily (A miracle really) someone was driving down the closed road and picked me up ending my run for the day. 
Farmington sleeping.

The cloudy mist may or may not be my morning breath.  Leg 1 bike.
If I were Ansel Adams you might see how incredible the lighting was. I never tire of sunrises.

First light on Francis Peak.
I ski this area too much. I really need to branch out a little more... Anyone want to ski Rainier this spring? Leg 2 ski.

My transport. Back tire is flat, so this is the beginning of the run.  Kind of was a buzz kill.



2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Was this Mud/Rice bowl?